Healthy Care Vitamin C 500mg supports immune system health with new great taste.
Vitamin C is an important nutritional antioxidant, protecting the body from the effects of free radicals.
Healthy Care Vitamin C 500mg is useful for Vitamin C supplementation and assists in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
– Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
– Helps enhance collagen formation.
– Maintain general health and wellbeing.
– Maintain immune system health and function.
– Reduce common cold duration.
– Relieve the severity of common cold symptoms.
– Helps support wound healing.Product Claims: No added nuts, sugar, milk, dairy, gluten or egg.
Boxed Contents: 500 chewable tablets.
Size: 500 Tablets
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Use only as directed.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200mg
Sodium ascorbate 340mg
equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 300mg
Contains: Contains Sucralose.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Protect from humidity.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.