- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with gout.
- Temporary relief of pain associated with gout.
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with arthritis.
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Directions For Use
Adults, take 1 tablet daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Contains 206mg of potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.